Monday, November 8, 2010

Idina Menzel

Idina Menzel


I am pretty sure that all 3 of you that read this blog probably wonder who this is so a brief run down of roles you should recognize her from:


She starred in the opening run of RENT on Broadway as Maureen








She was in the CHESS on the London stage




She was in the Disney move Enchanted







Probably most will recognize her as the green witch in the Broadway musical WICKED







Maybe most these days will recognize from her roll on GLEE....a little odd how much these two look alike.....

Now that we all know who she is...since I got tired of telling everyone who she was....no one seemed to recognize her name, but they did know her roles she played. ...

Anyways...I went to her concert in Denver this past weekend. She sang with the Colorado Symphony with Marvin Hamlish as the conductor. Totally AMAZING.....There are few concerts that keep my attention the entire time....hmmm.....think the p-units will pay for another concert? What state should I visit next time?

1 comment:

susette said...

I'm glad you made it there and back in one piece. I wish I could have gone with you.