As one gets older we start looking for the quality of friends instead of quantity.....while I have never had a plethora of friends I have always had the best........
December was a good friends birthday....a few years ago as a joke I left a large cardboard cut out chicken that I got from an old job on her porch with Happy Birthday wishes on it...since then the chicken has made the rounds from house to house. Usually there is a theme associated with the birthday...some are more appropriate than others.....one day I am sure it will fail to show up on a doorstep and it will have gone where no chicken should have gone.
This year's theme was Wicked.....by the time it comes to SLC, it'll be her birthday again.
I hope she enjoys the show!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN LAURIE!!! Oh sorry, I didn't mean to yell so loud. That was a fun evening together.
Post a Comment