Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FAB 3

Have you ever had one of those dreams where you are trying to stay afloat and you tread water, but you get tired and you begin to sink.........oh that's right it's not a dream it's just my XXX (just in case any of them come across this)......it's been one of those years or three years....it started as a pond and has slowly expanded into a dark abyss. So when I have to escape I go to my sisters to see the fab three.....
The oldest is my first love...as he was the first one born and had me wrapped around his little finger in no time.....he is the perfect big brother...got his running style from his mother..ha ha...and is always ready for a game or a movie...soon he'll be picking me up and tossing me around.


The second, we share the second child bond, he is my little man....he protects me.....if my sister is talking loud ranting an raving about this or that he comes in and says, "you can't talk to Leesa like that, you be nice." My knight in shining armour who is 4 ft, 55 lbs that still crawls up in my lap to give me kisses and tells me he loves me. He comes up with some of the most random ideas...like his sisters tights he put on his head and called himself bugs bunny....

While my sister and her husband went outta town for a few days, I played babysitter. I dropped the boys off at school, oh my heavens...so cute!!! I dropped them off at the curb, they had their coats and backpack and they started running, J looking out for W and making sure he gets off to his class. I wish I would have had a video camera to record that. The two of them running off, "racing" to get to the door, so cute.

And then there is the third....she will definitely give her parents a run for their money....she is already learning how to hold her own with two big brother, who adore her, but kinda makes you wonder who really is bigger....she has quite the attitude and really a reincarnate of my sister when she was that age...she can already roll her eyes, puts her hands on her hips, my bro calls it chicken wings, and stare you down. She looks cute and innocent, just don't cross her.  Hmmmm...kinda like me minus the cute and innocent.

Oh the little things that brings so much happiness and joy!

3 comments:

susette said...

I love the cute little memories and stories you shared about your nephews and niece. I can't wait to see little Eva's hands on hips action! I want to see you do it too!! Ha!

Roskelley Ramblings said...

I agree - these three bring joy to our lives. I know they love Aunt Leesa the best but I still love their little arms around my neck in those hugs!! Great post!!

carolyn said...

What a wonderful post, they will cherish this when they get older. You are the best of Aunts!