Friday, June 15, 2012

Food Addictions...

A dangerous result of visiting Japan is the food.....I love it all.....well most of it natto is something that I could live without.

Unfortunately, I was too impatient to wait and take a picture of my many delicious breads, but here are the ones that I did manage to remember to take.

The Viking restaurant...yaki niku
Tokyo Disneyland....egg scramble karoge curry rice
India curry...super spicy with nan bread
Mister Donuts....
Mos Burger
Katsu Curry


Fujiya...strawberry parfait




Panda treats....bread like with filling


Gyudon
As a missionary I remember I could eat a lot more than I could this trip...maybe cause I wasn't riding around on my bike all day.....sad days...guess that means I have to plan a trip to go back again.



2 comments:

susette said...

It all looks so good and I'm sure you know what's delicious over there. Food addictions? You? I highly doubt that!

Roskelley Ramblings said...

Yum! the food is delicious!!