Friday, August 8, 2008

My First Blog Entry




Here I go whether I like it or not!!! Say hi to me and comment anytime.


9 comments:

Acquiesce said...

hi, we both started our blogs on the same day.

susette said...

Hi my friend. I'm so excited you started a blog. I am looking forward to commenting often. But what's up with me not getting to be the first to comment? Sheesh I missed that opportunity!!

susette said...

I'm looking forward to you blogging. When are you going to get going on that my friend?

Brooke said...

HI AROWLEY!!! I'm so excited you are part of the blog world! Props to Susette for helping you get started.

Jaymee said...

WHAT!?! AROWLEY!!! That is so cool you started a blog! You are a rockstar!

Roskelley Ramblings said...

Annaleesa,

What a great blog you have. You are by far the smartest, most wonderful, fantastic, make me happy person I know. And you know I am not prejudiced even one bit.

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Annaleesa,

Gash, you are one of them now. I live in Stone age and I will not have my own blog for long long time! But I like your bolg and enjoyed your choice of songs.They are very YOU!I will visit your blog often. Thanks for putting my family picture!
By the way, how are you feeling after the car accident? (NotAnnalessa's fault) Do you like your new car? Drive safely and enjoy your last week of 20's!!!

Love,
Chikako

Anonymous said...

It's me again.
I forgot to mention but it was hard to read blue letters in blue backgrand. I had to move letters in snow area!!!
Who is snowboarding in this main picture? Is that you????????
Majide?

Sayonara,
Chikako

carolyn said...

I am so impressed, a Annaleesa blog!! hmmm life is good! I can't wait to see you soon! We can talk blog talk. Tell Susette hi and thanks for getting you to start a blog. We need another girls weekend and we for sure need Susette to come as an extra Sister, Aunt, Cousin or whatever she wants to be.