So I have been tagged, something that I try to avoid like the plague. 1) because that implies that you have been touched and 2) it usually means you have to respond or react to something. I should have guessed that this would eventually come from my little blogging friend as she can usually get me to do just about anything, or at least try it. My family thinks it's good cause I expand my little pea size comfort bubble. So this tag is to tell 6 quirks about you. Kind of hard to limit myself to only the top six and if you know me you are probably trying to figure out which six it will be. The suspense is killin' ya huh?.......HA.
6) I guess I do this often cause my parents get the benefits but i apparently bring home treats and goodies all the time and then don't eat them so they sit out and tempt the p-units. Sometimes things go bad sometimes they give into the temptation, but either way I don't end up eating things I bring home, which drives my p-units crazy cause it doesn't help their diets. Oooo, I had a good sarcastic comment their but I'll refrain.
5) I think I get this from my mom, but I like schedules, but usually only if I go on vacation. I just like to know what is going to happen during the day and that keeps me in my comfort zone. I am always up for the occasionally off the wall idea, a little jet off the planned path, but eventually I feel the need to get back on the original path. I think I think there is some sort of “safety” to stick to the plan. Hmmm…..blue planners come to mind, if you went on a mission these were your friend. For some reason though I tend to lean toward people that are much more outgoing than myself so that always leads to adventures and me getting out of my comfort zone.
4) I have to be on time. I’d rather be ten minutes early than 1 minute late, which doesn’t always work if you are planning things with other people sometimes. So it drives me crazy when something goes wrong and I get behind schedule cause that usually causes a ripple like effect. Sorry to those that have to go places with me.
3) I don’t know where this one came from since my fam is a very touchy, huggy type. I like to have a huge perimeter of personal space, my own little bubble. Therefore, I am not a huge fans of people touching me, no massages, no manicures/pedicures, no nothing and yes this includes hugs. Although, this has slowly began to shrink from my large and spacious orb to just a large orb, after a stint in Young Women. Shoot once they find out your weakness they start tearing you to shreds. And of course I have nieces and nephews that I love, so defenses go down just a tad when they are around.
2) To go along with number one I have a hard time sharing food, once again it all leads back to germs. I try to be very polite and not let people know but once you touch my food it is yours or drink out of my glass it is yours. You could get a lot of free meals off of me. Once a utensil has touched your mouth it is no longer clean so if it touches my food I am done. I will share, don’t get me wrong, but you should try it all before I start with a clean utensil and do not touch anything else on my plate. I wish you could bring in your own utensils to restaurants. I’ve worked in restaurants and fast food and sometimes it is just better not to know and go to your happy place or be very distracted when you eat.
1) Like this wouldn’t be my number one quirk – I dislike germs……..public places are the worst. Who sneezes and then offers their hand out to shake, wipes their nose and then hands you your change, or people that walk around barefoot in your office including restrooms and then come sit down by you and stick their grimy feet on your chair, or brushes their hair out of their face before they serve you your food, ugh. Even worse, a wet door handle……any door.I once stood in a public restroom waiting for someone to come in cause I didn’t want to touch the door handle. Using anything in public I am leery of and only use in emergencies.
I have many germ quirks that could have filled all six, but I think you get the point. And I have made some improvements believe it or not. Since we get to tag people, I'll tag BSmith, Morgano, and my p-unit since I think I got some of mine from her.
3 comments:
You are so great. It is pretty amazing that we get along so great considering our quirks clash. I am always late and you like to be early. I like to go with the flow of the day and you want it planned out to the minute. I love manicures and don't mind hugs :) I'm so sorry that my mother insists on giving you big ol squeezes everytime she sees you. I wouldn't mind you living in this household to enjoy all the goodies laying around. There wouldn't be goodies laying around though cuz we would snarf them all up pretty fast.
Thanks for playing this game. I love learning stuff about you. There were actually a couple of new things I didn't know previously. So pretty sweet post my friend.
oops I meant pedicures not manicures :)
I have to say that yes, finding out you don't like to be hugged is just an invitation to chase you down and hug you, as you remember that has happened a time or two. My favorite part of that is your Mother yelling, "just let Aunt Carolyn hug you and you can stop running." LOL
Post a Comment