So I was in Portland about a week ago visiting my "sister". Her family is getting ready to go visit Japan for 5 weeks. I am in serious envy mode, and it didn't help that they rubbed in all the tasty food they were going to eat. Well, sadly they can't hide me in a suitcase and take me with them, but they said they would eat extra for me. Sadly, below is my meager homage to Japanese food and Japan(natsukashi).













2 comments:
Hey Annaleesa, it's a new post and how I missed it so long.
Thanks for visiting us the other day. We had so much fun being with you. Don't worry, we will eat all kind of food for you and take some pictures when we eat. By the way, you forgot to put "Yakiniku" picture. That is my one of many lists I need to eat at "Tabehoudai". (^o^)
Do you need anything from Japan? Let me know.
You are seriously making me Waaaaaaaaayyyy hungry! I love the photos with the cherry blossoms trees in them, so pretty!
Someday when we are old and wacking each other with our canes I will have maybe earned enough money to go on a trip with you to Japan.
You are pretty sneaky with your posts. You must start them a week before you actually post.
Post a Comment