says some will be "compelled to be humble" well that is me and this calling. There truly is something special about young womens camp that I don't think I have fully realized until the past couple of years going as an adult. There are tiny miracles and blessing that happen everyday, and to think I would have missed out had I chose not to except. And of course what always makes it better is going with friends.Yes, so that is me bent over the fire pit trying to
check on dinner. We were doing dutch oven chicken and potatoes. It was our first day of sun, after days of rain and a lovely hailstorm while out on the canoes. And, yes that is my friend Sister Fisher, aka Susette. She was very handy in the "kitchen". Doesn't she looked thrilled to have her picture taken???I think everyone went home with all appendages attached and I don't think I killed anyone off so I successfully pulled off another year as the camp cook. Hmmm...what will next year bring??
2 comments:
Young Women's President for sure!!!!
I'm so glad you were at girl's camp this year too Annaleesa. Your cooking rocks too!
I would love to go to girls camp just to eat your cooking!! How fun to get to go with Susette!! We need another family camping trip, that could be the next event we plan!
Post a Comment