U2 decided to finally come to Utah......they played up at the University of Utah....


Took the yearly trip to the Glee concert with my sister and had some pretty awesome seats...This year the concert was at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. My sis says she doesn't like concerts but she sure screamed alot....next year maybe my niece might have to join us as she loves watching the musical numbers in Glee dancing and trying to sing.....
And my friend so kindly introduced me to Billy Dean......I think I may have been the youngest person at the concert....lots of "older" peeps....in fact the lady next to me fell asleep a few times. And we even stayed after for the meet and greet....nice guy he may have been there all night.
IDINA MENZEL @ DEER VALLEY
Idina Menzel came to the Deer Valley Amphitheater this year.....awesome as ever......and talked my Aunt into going with me.....hmmm...last year I think I took an aunt as well this is starting to become a habit...any other aunts want to go next year? Anyone want to go next year? Yeah, I think she may be one of one most favorite concerts to go to. While the parking needs some work, the venue is amazing for an outdoor concert. Sitting in the middle of the Deer Valley resort in the mountains watching the sunset as you listen to the orchestra play and Idina belts out Poker Face...ha ha...you probably had to be there...
Josh Groban...with my good buddy....good concert, but really Engery Solutions you needed to turn on some air conditioning. He was alot funnier than I thought he was...and as an FYI SLC is one grabby state according to him.....ha
nds to yourself people.
Did you know he played the drums too????
Hmmm.....wonder what else is out there for the rest of the year...it's only August......
1 comment:
You should really add your Weepies concert road trip with some really awesome friends to this post....I know it happened after you wrote this but it's worthy of documentation. :-)
Post a Comment