Lots of good food could be found on just about every corner. Just up the road from the condos there was a group of food trucks and my sisters husband was eager to those up. So on the way to the PCC we hit up parking lot. They had a Korean food truck, well food bus, so I decided I might try that one. My bro-in-law wanted to try that as well so we walked over to get some bulgolgi. The lady at the truck ask him if he wanted potato salad and rice or maybe kimchi, but when I ordered my food she immediately said you want kimchi right? Sure, I'd take some Kimchi!
We hit up the Laie Temple while we were there since that is where I was sealed to the fam. Yup, I was a three month ond "ship to" baby. And yes, my bro and I constantly asked my parents why did we ever move we would have fit in great in Hawaii! In fact, while we were at the swap meet one guy said, "you want to buy the same thing like your mom?" What in the what...that never happens they never assume she is my mom. Crazy....instead of a snowboarder I could have been a surfer.
| Since it was Hawaii I deemed it okay to wear flip flops. |
| The parental units |
My cute "little" niece and nephews...they were having a hard time sitting still....this was a new place with water and open grass to go explore they didn't want to sit and take pics. There were big Banyan trees in the back that they loved to go and explore in between the roots.
No comments:
Post a Comment