Isn't it strange when your life seems to spin out of control and you don't think you can get any lower, and then someone crosses your path and it changes your life forever? Well, that is what happened to me. I haven't know this lady as long as most would think, but it feels like I have known her forever....strange how that happens, eh? I count myself lucky to call her friend.
This is my Friend......

Today is her birthday.
We have done lots of things together over the years:













I have talked her into going on lots of trips with me. Somewhat of a sacrifice for her as she still has a growing family, but they are so kind to let her come play with me. We have gone to Boston, Denver to see Wicked, Moab to hike, Vegas - KA Cirque de Soleil among other activities.....lots of concerts and shows and even a Food and Wine, well us minus the wine, Festival!
Yep, I have even injured her and yet she still allows me to be her friend.

I think we bring out the best in each other, don't ya think?

Yes, I count myself one lucky gal to be friends with this lady!
5 comments:
You are cute! I consider myself the luckiest girl in the world to have crossed paths with you.
What a sweet tribute for my birthday, thank you!
We have many more adventures ahead my friend!!
I am glad you brought her to be with us for our girls weekend in Tahoe!! bring her somemore! we love her!
You guys totally scared her off....I am lucky she will even still associate with me after that trips. Battery is one things, hanging with the relatives is quite another.
What a silly girl you are Annaleesa. Tell your cute family the truth, that I love them dearly and can't wait to hang out with them again! They make me laugh.
You always tell me where liars go.
Post a Comment