This pic was taken at Tulum. We had just gotten kicked off the beach literally 2 minutes after we got there. This was at the top right before you go down the stairs to the beach.
A pretty cool tree we found just down the beach from the condo that we were staying at.
Chichen Itza.....was way hot! Funny that I am standing in the sun when I am inches from the shade.
My favorite place to be at night....looking out on the water watching for turtles.
I guess more pics of that tree.
On our way back from Tulum, it was a bit of hike to get to ruins and of course it was hot.....although it looks like Russ is gonna smack my mom, he was trying to be helpful and fan her.
The parental units at dinner are first night...it was a little windy, but it had a beach front view and had some amazing food. Amazing coconut shrimp, had to steal a bit from my mom, since I ordered something different.
Tulum....can you tell we are hot?
H family had rented a yacht for us to use for a few hours one day and this was one of the sites....I think they told us it was a pirate restaurant....an interactive pirate restaurant....I think my bro would have liked to have gone there.
Parental in front of the famous pyramid at Chichen Itza....we were waiting our turn to clap....it has a unique echo if you stand right in front.
Can't remember what the tour guide said about this pic, but I thought the bro would like it.
Chikako had a theory on why there were different colors of flags that were put out on the beach...this one meant....sharks. I really think it meant rough waters.
My niece really wanted to get a pic of this...holding up the pyramid...
Farewell Cancun!
No comments:
Post a Comment