Friday, October 4, 2013

Disney with Kids...Again....

I tagged along with my sister and her fam to Disneyland in October.  It was a bit of an adventure to get there, my car still hasn't fully recovered from all the excitement.

The kids love seeing the Disney characters well at least the middle kids do... the older one doesn't get as excited anymore.
 Will was my ride buddy for most of the day.  Dumbo was his favorite ride.  He even talked me into riding California Screamin' in California Adventure.  It's the giant roller coaster, and I am not a fan of roller coasters, especially if they go upside down.  He said it wasn't scary and that he would hold my hand and I wouldn't be scared.....really how can you say no to that!  While waiting in line he gave me detailed instructions on what to do once we got on the ride and what I need to do so I wouldn't be scared.  When we got off the ride he said, "See you did it Leesa, it wasn't so bad."  Love that boy!


 Splash Mountain.......I think the picture says it all!








Funnel Cake....her first time...she didn't want to miss anything.


 We just happen to be at Disneyland during their Halloween Spectacular.  They close the park down early and you can go trick-or-treating in the park.  All the Disney Villains are out as well as the rest of the Disney characters in costume.

Will - Batman
Jacob the Pirate
Ava - Rapunzel 


 Ava discovered Peter Pan and was searching for Captain Hook pretty much the entire trip.  He calls him the bad guy, but chased him down for a picture.  She even gave him a kiss on the nose.



No comments: