I don't really understand the Luigi ride, I get the concept, but even when I packed on an additional 10 pounds this year, I couldn't swing my weight around to really get this tire moving in the correct directions. The kids love it though.
Since I have an incredible fear of heights I had to opt out of the Ferris Wheel. They like to ride in the one that swings as well and I would probably have a anxiety attack just standing in line and have panic attacks that the cart we were in was going to go off the track and right into the water, hurling us to our death.....hence I watch from below. The kids would yell Hi to me from up above. I think W even said when they came running down....."see Leesa we were safe, we didn't die." Glad they just except me for who I am.....
Bug's life ride......nothing like swingin' around in a used food container. A figured out this year about the raising of the hands on rides....Pretty hilarious to ride with her.
Bumper cars......watch out world in about 7-10 years....hopefully they will get better by then..
Ever since the fire this past summer at my sister's home the kids have been a little traumatized, especially W. He is on the autistic spectrum so it's been more of hurdle for him to get over. He told us that he was going to be brave and he was going to ride the Tower of Terror! We tried bribing him in previous years and he said no. But he said he would try it this time cause the it couldn't be scarier than the fire. I am a wimp and I refused so I sat and waited with A. As you can see by his face, he wasn't too thrilled, but he was trying it and he was a brave boy!
I guess his face says it all! I asked him when he got off how he liked it and he said, "I survived, but I don't think I want to go on it again. I was a brave boy though!" I told him yes he was, much braver than his 30 something year old aunt!
A though has no fear....she rode the Tower of Terror and lived it and kept saying I want to go again! I guess W is more my style ride partner.
We ended the night at the World of Color. A really loved it this year, W sat in the stroller and played on the phone. He was tired and wanted to go back to the hotel. He would pop up every once in awhile to watch when he heard something interesting. The kids were troopers, would we get up and get there when the park opened and would stay until the park closed, getting in as many rides as we could before the park closed. One of the funniest trips!
No comments:
Post a Comment