Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Disneyland 2014

Like the before post said, I had let the kids pick anywhere they wanted to go.  Since we had been to Disneyland before in the summer, during Halloween, they wanted to go and see the Winter theme at Disneyland.  Although, now they think that we need to go for every holiday, so they said Valentines day is the next time we need to go.......


The first day we hit up Disneyland....and of course the first ride was in Fantasy Land.  Both kids love the carousel....I guess so does the mommy.....wonder where the kids get the camera shyness from???


Next the Tea Cups, W is getting pretty strong, he can spin it now on his own.  Although, maybe I'm getting too old for the spinning....Another favorite of theirs....so rode this many, many, many times......BUT they are cute so how can you say no?


 They tried their hand at the Sword in the Stone......



They LOVED Star Tours....W was even the spy!  He thought that was pretty cool. Ava wasn't so sure of it at first, but she thought the ride was hilarious!
 The kids also love this Jumping Jelly Fish ride, which just bobs up and down, but I'm pretty scared of heights so I have to sit all the way back and grip the hand rails....I can only look straight ahead, never down.....my sister tried to take a pic, but I wouldn't look down....I have the terrified fake face going on, and telling W to sit back and not to shake the chair......the sacrifices that I make....I can only do so much in one day before my system starts shutting down....and I need to go sit in a nice quiet place on the ground.
 At night the I have no idea what the ride is actually called the kids just call it the rocket ship...all it does is go in a circle.....A loves it...that is her face most of the time for all the rides as she screams....
 Went over to Toon Town to see if we could catch some of the characters....did see too many of them around this time....A had her list in her head of everyone that we needed to see and would check them off one by one after we got a picture....
Hopefully, she forgets, but we never got to see Micky Mouse and both her mother and myself said, "We will see Mickey, don't worry about it, if we don't I'll bring you back again another time." Crap, I hope she forgets!

Siblings, got to love that they make the sacrifices that they do for each other....after a while, W finally said, "could you get her off, she is heavy."  Siblings also tell you the truth.......

Day 1 complete!

No comments: