I told my sister's kids that I would take them each on a trip to anywhere they wanted to go.....yes, I am lucky that they still have limited views of fun places to go. These two decided they wanted to go to Disneyland so I took them together.

We drove so we stayed the night in Vegas and of course had to swing by the M&M store and get some goodies!
Found out the the lights in the casino's is too much of a draw for the little girl with the innocent face....if we didn't have a hold of her hand she was trying to go over and push the buttons and pull the handles...she kept saying it was so pretty......must have gotten that from her mamma....anything that is bright and flashy she is drawn to.

Guess the morning in Vegas was too much for them...they were passed out in the backseat probably before we even left the Nevada border! Just resting up for the next day!
Pretty sure they were dreaming of this........
No comments:
Post a Comment